BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business
- Online Program with Trainer Support
- Start anytime, work at your own pace
- Payment Plan:
- $100 + $35.00/week for 26 weeks. TOTAL: $1,010.00
Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- & More
This program is delivered online, allowing you to work at your own pace.
As a Flexible Business Learning student you will have a full circle of support.
We are here to support you throughout your learning.
The cost of the BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business full qualification is $995 if paid upfront.
If you would prefer to pay by Payment Plan, you will pay an upfront payment of $100 followed by $35.00/week for 26 weeks. TOTAL: $1,010.00
For more information on our payment plans, click here.
- Determine the legal framework for WHS in the workplace
- Contribute to activity that reflects WHS legislative requirements
- Keep up-to-date with legislation and relevant publications
- Identify customer needs
- Deliver a service to customers
- Monitor and report on service delivery
- Collect and assess information
- Organise information
- Review information needs
- Create opportunities to maximise innovation within the team
- Organise and agree on effective ways of working
- Support and guide colleagues
- Reflect on how the team is working
- Respond to complaints
- Refer complaints
- Exercise judgement to resolve customer service issues
- identify appropriate technology for production requirements
- describe functions and features of contemporary computer applications
- outline organisational policies, plans and procedures
- list organisational requirements for document design e.g. style guide.