BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
The BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management develops dynamic leaders who are looking to move to senior management roles to strengthen their leadership behaviour, effectively manage their business/business unit using sound financial management and business operations.
In this course you will focus on the following areas:
- Strategically planning and implementing an organisational strategy
- Assessing and implementing leadership styles and planning
- Promoting and managing continuous improvement and learning
- Assisting in the development of business plans and business operations
- Participating in financial management, from the preparation and analysis of responsible budgetary plans and decision making, to the development of capital investment proposals.
Total number of units = 12
4 core units plus
8 elective units
See Units listed below.
This course is particularly appropriate for those currently in or wishing to move to senior management roles.
Self-directed textbook and online learning.
Workplace: Activities and assessments to be completed in the workplace.
Trainer support as needed.
Duration: We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year for completion.